The Memorial Hall to reopen March 7.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety of all our visitors, we take the following measures. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
1 Visiting our facility
- Please refrain from coming to the Memorial Hall if you have a fever, a cough, or sore throat.
- We will take your body temperature on entry into the Hall. Those with a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees Celsius (99 degrees Fahrenheit) will not be permitted to enter.
- Please use the hand sanitizer at the entrance and certain points.
- Please wear a mask and observe the “coughing manners”.
- Please follow the one-way route through the Memorial Hall. (South gate is the entrance, and North gate is the exit.)
- Please maintain social distancing (about 2 meters or 2 yards).
- Please keep conversation to a minimum and speak softly.
2 Search Engine in our facility
- We limit the numbers of available search engines in the Memorial Hall.
We may relax these measures if national or prefectural government policy changes, but we may also institute additional measures if necessary.
Upon you coming, please check our website to see the latest information.