Hiroshima National Peace Memorial Hall for the Atomic Bomb Victims limit the number of visitors.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the safety of all our visitors, we take the following measures. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Please refrain from coming to the Memorial Hall if you have a fever, a cough, or sore throat.
- Please wear a mask.
- We will take your body temperature on entry into the Hall. Those with a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees Celsius (99 degrees Fahrenheit) will not be permitted to enter.
- Please use the hand sanitizer at the entrance and certain points.
- Please keep conversation to a minimum and speak softly.
- Please maintain social distance (about 2 meters or 2 yards).
- Please follow the one-way route through the Memorial Hall.
We may relax these measures if national or prefectural government policy changes, but we may also institute additional measures if necessary.